The $1,800 B’nei Mitzvah fee per child includes the following:
- Individual training with a Bar/Bat Mitzvah tutor
- Materials (Torah Booklet and Bar/Bat Mitzvah folder)
- Oneg Shabbat for the Friday night service
- Service with clergy
- Use of the Sanctuary and temple personnel on Saturday
- Juice and challah kiddush for morning service
The B’nei Mitzvah fee is increased periodically to cover rising costs; however, you will not be affected by any increase once your payment has been processed.
Your Date: The Bar/Bat Mitzvah date will not be assigned until the B’nei Mitzvah fee has been paid or a payment plan is in place. In order to keep the assigned Bar/Bat Mitzvah date, you must be a congregant in good standing. This means that your past financial commitments to Temple Isaiah are paid in full and that you renew your membership each year and keep your account current.