Temple Isaiah's Family camp known as "The Weekend" is one of our most popular retreats. Join Temple Isaiah Preschool and Religious School families for a weekend in Simi Valley full of Shabbat activities, relaxation, socializing, outdoor fun, parent-only programming on Friday evening (with simultaneous activities for the kids), and making new memories. Last year was a HUGE success, with over 200 people in attendance.
Learn More: The WKND (Family Camp)»
Our religious school Retreat takes place once a year and is part of the general curriculum of our K-12 Education and Engagement Program. We encourage all our students to participate as it's a wonderful opportunity to not only learn together but it is an incredible bonding experience for our students and staff.
For more information about the religious school retreat contact, Carla
Rabbi Zoë Klein and a group of 26 congregants from LifeQuest traveled to Morocco in the Spring of 2016.
2019: EXPLORE JEWISH SPAIN HISTORY, TRADITION & CULTURE
October 30-November 10
• A journey of education
• Connect with the creativity, diversity, and history of Jewish life in Spain
• Experience Spain today: beauty, culture, continuity, and change
• Celebrate Shabbat with the Jewish communities of Madrid and Barcelona
• Kabbalists, philosophers, diplomats, and sages: walk in the footsteps of the great figures of Spanish Jewry
• The interacting faiths of Spain: from the Golden Age to the Expulsion and beyond
• See Spain in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service