Our passionate educators, incredible clergy, devoted parents and wonderful students learn and grow together, living Judaism with joy and meaning.
Returning students who enroll after August 1, will incur a late fee of $100.
• Mensches (people of honor and integrity)
• Tzadikim (people of righteousness)
• Chachamim (people of Jewish wisdom)
• Jewish Identity
By instilling a connection to Jewish tradition, rituals, Torah, history, and Hebrew, we strengthen a student’s Jewish identity.
• Jewish Community
By making the temple a second home and building lasting friendships through meaningful conversation, engaging activities, retreats, youth group, travel to Israel, music, and art, we strengthen a student’s place in Jewish Community.
• Jewish Faith
By participating in the celebration of Shabbat and holidays, learning Jewish prayer and honest exploration of our faith, we strengthen a student’s sense of awe, wonder, and gratitude.
• Enthusiastic, quality teachers with ongoing training and mentorship
• Rishonim: Religious School teens become teachers’ assistants and role models
• Clergy participation
• Going “outside the walls” for retreats, field tripsand special programs
• Commitment to social action and community service
• Furnishing apartments for homeless families with Upward Bound House
• Serving hundreds of meals at several homeless shelters
• 2nd grade Mussar (Jewish values) program
• L’Dough v’Dough: baking challah with Holocaust survivors
• Torah in the Home: Clergy brings Torah to your home
• Hebrew Through Movement, Hebrew Intensive and Hebrew Boot Camp
• 8th grade Israel Twinning program
• Religious Action Center program in Washington DC (Confirmation students)
• 11th and 12th graders to Israel to learn about “dual history”
• Taking teens to the south to learn about Civil Rights and the Jewish participation
• Our Hevruta: Intergenerational Torah learning
The Religious School office
Rabbi Zoë Klein Miles
Religious School Educator
Religious School Educator
Sundays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Religious School curriculum
• Grade by grade summaries
• Hebrew Bootcamp
• How we teach Hebrew
• Hebrew intensive resources
• 8th grade Twinning
• Dual Narrative Trip
• Family Trip
• FPC: Family Philanthropy Club
• Download our Social Action Newsletter
• Shabbat Sing-Along
• The Sound of Isaiah
• Pop-Up Choir and Permanent Player
• History of the Religious School
• Ellen Goldberg Excellence In Jewish Teaching Mentoring Program
• 7th-12th grade Tuesday Dinner Menu
• Snack Shop Items
• Food Policy
• Upcoming Adult Events
• Religious Education Committee
• Religious Parent Association
• Rishonim Program for Teens
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Teaching Opportunities