Temple Isaiah's Family camp known as "The Weekend" is one of our most popular retreats. Join Temple Isaiah Preschool and Religious School families for a weekend in Simi Valley full of Shabbat activities, relaxation, socializing, outdoor fun, parent-only programming on Friday evening (with simultaneous activities for the kids), and making new memories. Last year was a HUGE success, with over 200 people in attendance.
Learn More: The Weekend (Family Camp)»
Our religious school Retreat takes place once a year and is part of the general curriculum of our K-12 Education and Engagement Program. We encourage all our students to participate as it's a wonderful opportunity to not only learn together but it is an incredible bonding experience for our students and staff.
For more information about the religious school retreat Lisa Rostaing
REGISTER: here »
Rabbi Zoë Klein and a group of 26 congregants from LifeQuest traveled to Morocco in the Spring of 2016.
October 30-November 10
• A journey of education
• Connect with the creativity, diversity, and history of Jewish life in Spain
• Experience Spain today: beauty, culture, continuity, and change
• Celebrate Shabbat with the Jewish communities of Madrid and Barcelona
• Kabbalists, philosophers, diplomats, and sages: walk in the footsteps of the great figures of Spanish Jewry
• The interacting faiths of Spain: from the Golden Age to the Expulsion and beyond
• See Spain in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service