June 19-30, 2019
• Connect with the people, history, culture, and spirit of Israel
• Experience some of the best historical and cultural landmarks in the country in ways you can't do on your own
• Celebrate Shabbat in Jerusalem AND Tel Aviv
• Bond with other families from our community and create lifelong memories
• Explore Israel in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service
*Registration deadline for this trip is January 15, 2019
October 30-November 10
• A journey of education
• Connect with the creativity, diversity, and history of Jewish life in Spain
• Experience Spain today: beauty, culture, continuity, and change
• Celebrate Shabbat with the Jewish communities of Madrid and Barcelona
• Kabbalists, philosophers, diplomats, and sages: walk in the footsteps of the great figures of Spanish Jewry
• The interacting faiths of Spain: from the Golden Age to the Expulsion and beyond
• See Spain in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service
Our religious school 4th-5th-6th Grade Retreats take place once a year and are part of the general curriculum of our Religious School Program. We encourage all our students to participate as it's a wonderful opportunity to not only learn together but it is an incredible bonding experience for our students and staff.
For more information about the religious school retreat Stephanie Schwartz.
To register, please return the attached forms to the Religious School office by October 26, 2018
REGISTER: 4th-5th-6th-grade retreat »
Temple Isaiah's Family camp known as "The Weekend" is one of our most popular retreats. Join Temple Isaiah Preschool and Religious School families for a weekend in Malibu full of Shabbat activities, relaxation, socializing, outdoor fun, parent-only programming on Friday evening (with simultaneous activities for the kids), and making new memories. Last year was a HUGE success, with over 200 people in attendance.
Learn More: The Weekend (Family Camp)»
Rabbi Zoë Klein and a group of 26 congregants from LifeQuest traveled to Morocco in the Spring of 2016.