June 19-30, 2019
• Connect with the people, history, culture, and spirit of Israel
• Experience some of the best historical and cultural landmarks in the country in ways you can't do on your own
• Celebrate Shabbat in Jerusalem AND Tel Aviv
• Bond with other families from our community and create lifelong memories
• Explore Israel in style: outstanding tour educators, superb service
*Registration deadline for this trip is January 15, 2019
11th and 12th Grade
Dual Narrative Trip
December 18-28, 2016
Family Trip with B’nai Mitzvah Ceremony
Click here to view the itinerary and to register directly.
In order to finalize registration participants will be asked to pay a $300 per person, non-refundable, deposit. Final payment for all participants is due 60 days prior to departure.
February 24-March 6, 2016
Read Rabbi Nickerson's Daily Blog