Learning is not merely the acquisition of subject matter. Real learning is a process of growth and transformation of personality and values.
We are a caring community where everyone learns and participates in a wide variety of age-appropriate programs and activities. Our program emphasizes warm relationships and development of positive Jewish identity through the comprehensive experience of Jewish living.
• Previously known as the traditional religious school track
• Meets: Sunday or Sunday/Tuesday
• Learners’ Service
• Building/sustaining relationships by grade level
• Art and music program
• Building relationships as a family
• Meets: Saturdays/Sundays and Tuesday
• Shabbat morning, Havdalah, or Mincha Service
• Celebrating holidays and simchas, sharing meals, and participating in outside activities together - including camping
Teens join the board of the Temple Isaiah Teen Philanthropy Fund, journey to Washington, DC, take on leadership roles in our synagogue, and take their place as adults in our community.