ChaiVillageLA.org phone 310.592.0321
JOIN ChaiVillageLA! In Partnership with:
ChaiVillageLA is about helping people to live well and joyfully within a community of friends, support and Jewish values.
• The vast majority of Americans want to remain in their home and neighborhoods as they get older, but sometimes this takes a supportive community.
• ChaiVillageLA is a community of members from Temple Isaiah and Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills. It has been developed to enable congregants to age in place in their own homes by providing assistance to one another and enriching each other’s lives, as part of a village supported by Jewish values.
ChaiVillageLA offers a wide range of programs, activities and services designed to meet the needs of its members:
• Cultural, recreational and social activities
• Jewish celebrations and study
• Programs which bring together members of Temple Isaiah and Temple Emanuel of Beverly Hills
• Opportunities to volunteer to help other ChaiVillageLA members or members of the larger community
• Assistance from other members, such as home visits, rides to the doctor, and assistance with computers
ChaiVillageLA will provide programs and services to residents of areas including:
• Beverly Hills
• Century City
• Cheviot Hills
• Culver City Mar Vista
• Rancho Park
• West Hollywood
• West LA
• Westwood and adjacent areas
ChaiVillageLA is a proud recipient of a Cutting Edge Grant from the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles